Tokotaha Ma'u Savea
Oku ke hanga ke fakakakato 'a e savea ko eni
Christ Church, Lavender Bay, Anglican Church
- Oku mātu'aki malu'i 'a e kotoa ho'o ngaahi tali mei hano fakamafola
- Oku fiema'u ke ke fakakakato faka'angataha pe 'a e savea ko eni
- Kātaki feinga ke tali 'a e ngaahi fehu'i kotoa
- E ala fakakakato pe 'i ha minite 15 nai
- Ko e ngaahi fehu'i ni'ihi 'oku 'atā ke ke fili 'o lahi hake 'i he tali 'e taha
- I he taimi te ke 'osi ai, fakapapau'i ke lomi'i e Finish ('Osi) kimu'a pea ke tuku ke ngāue'aki 'e he taha kehe ho'o me'angāue
Kapau 'oku 'ikai ko ho siasi eni ? Fakafonu ha fika kehe
Choose another language
If you or someone in your church would like to complete the survey in the following languages, please ask your church survey co-ordinator for the paper survey, or contact the NCLS Research office.
- Hakha Chin
- Dinka (South Sudanese)
For more information see www.ncls.org.au and www.2021ncls.org.au. By completing the survey form you consent to take part in the research. Participants are unable to withdraw data after it has been submitted. Results will be supplied to churches, church and denominational leaders, and used for research into views of church attenders and matters of church life. Charles Sturt University’s Human Research Ethics Committee has approved this project. If you have any complaints or reservations about the ethical conduct of this project, you may contact The Governance Officer, Human Research Ethics Committee, Ethics and Compliance Unit, Locked Bag 588, Wagga Wagga NSW 2678, Phone: (02) 6933 4213 Email: email@example.com. Any issues you raise will be treated in confidence and investigated fully and you will be informed of the outcome.