NCLS ATTENDER SURVEYFor church attenders aged 15 years and over
For church attenders aged 15 years and over
Dear church attender,
In this survey you are invited to reflect on your experiences of church life.
- All your answers are strictly confidential.
- This is a voluntary, anonymous and confidential survey
- Most people complete it within 15 to 20 minutes
- Complete the survey in one sitting
- Choose one response for each question unless it states otherwise
- Click ’Finish’ before you share your device with someone else
- If you are aged 15 or a parent of a 15 year old, please see the Parent Information Sheet
Ready to start?
Your local church will give you a unique 'Church Code' for this survey.
To begin, type your Church Code into the box below.
Choose another language
If you or someone in your church would like to complete the survey in the following languages, please ask your church survey co-ordinator for the paper survey, or contact the NCLS Research office.
- Hakha Chin
- Dinka (South Sudanese)
For more information see www.ncls.org.au. By completing the survey form you consent to take part in the research. Participants are unable to withdraw data after it has been submitted. Results will be supplied to churches, church and denominational leaders, and used for research into views of church attenders and matters of church life. Charles Sturt University’s Human Research Ethics Committee has approved this project. If you have any complaints or reservations about the ethical conduct of this project, you may contact The Governance Officer, Human Research Ethics Committee, Ethics and Compliance Unit, Locked Bag 588, Wagga Wagga NSW 2678, Phone: (02) 6933 4213 Email: email@example.com. Any issues you raise will be treated in confidence and investigated fully and you will be informed of the outcome.